A moody tale that combines the intrigue and atmosphere of a Raymond Chandler novel or Humphrey Bogart film with classic point-and-click adventure gameplay, Face Noir follows private eye Jack del Nero as he’s falsely accused of murdering the man who left a little girl in his protection.
Description: Developed by Mad Orange and inspired by the writing of Raymond Chandler, Face Noir is a point-and-click adventure set in New York City, 1934. A disillusioned private detective named Jack del Nero is charged with the murder of a man who, just before his death, left a little girl in Jack’s protection. As Jack tries to find out who the child is, he discovers more about human nature than he ever wanted to know along the way.
- Explore New York in the 1930s—drink in a Lower East Side pub, explore the back streets of Harlem, investigate the abandoned docks of Brooklyn, and more.
- New, full English-language localization and voices in addition to the original Italian for the cast of over 20 characters from all walks of life
- Innovative “Reflection Mode”: gather information and connect clues to open up new possibilities and further your investigation
- 3D interactive puzzles in Dynamic Mode—use your mouse to rotate, manipulate and examine objects as you search for clues
- Improved inventory interface, including a 3D option to take a closer look at the details of the objects you find along the way
- An intriguing and classic noir mystery inspired by the work of Raymond Chandler!
Publisher: Phoenix Online Studios
Developer: Phoenix Online Studios
Download: UPLOADED (SiNGLE LiNK)